Defensive Tactics (PPCT) WITH BATON: June 21 to 25, 2021. Mon-Fri
Time & Location
About The Event
The Defensive Tactics course from Human Factors Research Group (HFRG) (formerly known as Pressure Point Control Tactics, or PPCT) is required by most employers before staff is permitted to handle handcuffs, and teaches the mechanics of arrest and control. It is a requirement from the Alberta Solicitor General to take the full 40 hour program to carry a baton. There are 4 options for this course:
1. Handcuffing certification - Monday to Tuesday
2. Handcuffing recertification - Tuesday
3. Handcuffing & Baton certification - Monday to Friday
4. Handcuffing & Baton recertification - Wednesday to Friday
Course Day-of Requirements:
1. INDOOR Running Shoes / Water Bottle / Snacks.
2. Hygiene Expectations for Physical Training.
3. Optional - Pen / notepad / Duty Belt-Handcuffs, flashlight, non-cut gloves, Handcuff Key. Physical training clothing. (NO STEEL TOE BOOTS).
- DT:Handcuff Cert$199+$9.95 GST$199+$9.95 GST0$0
- Sold OutDT:Handcuff Recert$99+$4.95 GST$99+$4.95 GST0$0
- DT:Handcuff+Baton Cert$399+$19.95 GST$399+$19.95 GST0$0
- DT:Handcuff+Baton Recert$209+$10.45 GST$209+$10.45 GST0$0