Defensive Tactics (PPCT) WITH BATON: February 22nd - 26th 2020. Sat-Wed
Time & Location
About The Event
The Defensive Tactics course from Human Factors Research Group (HFRG) (formerly known as Pressure Point Control Tactics, or PPCT) is required by most employers before staff is permitted to handle handcuffs, and teaches the mechanics of arrest and control. It is a requirement from the Alberta Solicitor General to take the full 40 hour program to carry a baton. There are 4 options for this course:
1. Handcuffing certification - Saturday to Sunday
2. Handcuffing recertification - Sunday
3. Handcuffing & Baton certification - Saturday to Wednesday
4. Handcuffing & Baton recertification - Monday to Wednesday
Course Day-of Requirements:
- INDOOR Running Shoes / Water Bottle / Snacks.
- Hygiene Expectations for Physical Training.
- Optional - Pen / notepad / Duty Belt-Handcuffs, flashlight, non-cut gloves, Handcuff Key. Physical training clothing. (NO STEEL TOE BOOTS).
- DT:Handcuff Cert$198.45$198.450$0
- DT:Handcuff Recert$102.90$102.900$0
- DT:Handcuff+Baton Cert$408.45$408.450$0
- DT:Handcuff+Baton Recert$207.90$207.900$0